1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. The sweepstakes is open to El Paso, Teller & Pueblo County's, CO residents ONLY. Employees of Quality Roofing & Construction and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of each such employee are not eligible. The sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in this contest constitutes acceptance of these official rules.
A. You must be a home owner or know of a home owner in need of a new roof but financially cannot afford a new roof. You must specify in a 150 words or less essay why you need a new roof or someone that you know needs a new roof.
B. You must be at least 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID.
C. You cannot have had a roof claim with your homeowners insurance and DID NOT use the money to pay for you damaged roof within the last 10 years.
2. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSERED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATIN TO QUALITY ROOFING
3. WE DON'T SHARE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. WE USE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION TO LET YOU KNOW IF YOU WON OR OTHER PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN.
4. VALUE OF COMPLETE ROOF - $10,000.00 No cash value is associated with this prize. No supplemental reward will be provided to winners with roofs that require less than a $10,000 replacement and material costs.
5. VALUE OF COMPLETE GUTTERS - $5,000.00 No cash value is associated with this prize. No supplemental reward will be provided to winners with GUTTERS that require less than a $5,000 replacement and material costs.
6. THE START DATE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES JUNE 1, 2013
7. THE ODDS OF WINNING: The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning. Participants may enter one time per contest during the contest period. Duplicate entries in a given contest will be eliminated from the contest.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Sweepstakes is at entrant’s own risk. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for 1) failed notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner, 2) emails and communications which fail in whole or in part or due to computer, technical, hardware or software error of any kind, Sponsor does not make any, and hereby disclaims any and all, representations or warranties of any kind regarding any prize. Unless prohibited by applicable law, your entry constitutes your permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use your name, photograph or likeness, address (city and state) and testimonials for advertising and/or publicity purposes without further compensation. By entering or accepting a prize in the Sweepstakes winners agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and to conform to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering, an entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and related parties from any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise from their acceptance, possession and/or use of any prize or their participation in the Sweepstakes, or from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, regardless of whether such Claims, or knowledge of the facts constituting such Claims, exist at the time of entry or arise at any time thereafter. Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or to the winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, government, natural disaster or other severe circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. Manufacturers and social network sites like Facebook, etc are not affiliated with the Sweepstakes.
9.PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail or regular mail and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity Release within 14 days of date printed on notification, or he/she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. Prizes will be awarded within approximately 90 days after random drawing. Winners may not substitute or transfer prize. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
10.DRAWING. Quality Roofing will conduct the drawing in a manner deemed appropriate. All decisions are final. The grand prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for any cash value, substitutions or cash equivalents. QUALITY ROOFING reserves the right to make rules or contest changes without notice at any time and reserve the right to change the aforementioned contest date without notice.
11. Grand Prize winner will receive a new roof from Quality Roofing, and new gutters from XXXXXXXXXXXX (restrictions and specifications apply). The grand prize roof will include one-layer tear off (if needed), installation and materials for any roof up to $10,000 in value, and up to 30 square in size*. In the event that a grand prize winner possesses a roof larger than 30-square in overall size, or greater than $10,000 in replacement cost he or she may be responsible for additional expenses beyond the grand prize winnings to complete the installation. Upon the drawing of a Grand Prize winner, a representative from Quality Roofing will perform a formal estimate and consultation to assess the individual needs and any additional expenses for the contestant. Any additional expenses to be incurred to complete a roofing job will be agreed upon and contractually defined before start on the project. Grand prize winner has option to forfeit prize winnings to another contestant to be determined by random drawing.
No cash value is associated with this prize. No supplemental reward will be provided to winners with roofs that require less than a $10,000 replacement and material costs.
a. ONE LAYER OF TEAR OFF- b. WATER PROOFING
c. UNDERLAYMENT - d. SHINGLES - e. VENTILATION - f. HIP & RIDGE
g. GUTTER DRAINAGE PROTECTION
**The grand prize winnings of this contest were intended to afford the average-sized home a new free roof. Labor and material costs will vary for every home depending on the design, intricacies, and size of the home. An average 40-square roof will cover a home nearly 2,500 feet in size. Prize for this contest is defined by sizing of the roof rather than the square footage of the residence. Winnings will cover roofing installation and materials for a roof up to 40-square in size, and not exceeding $10,000 in overall value for materials and labor.
12. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Completing the online submission form is solely the responsibility of the participant. Difficulties entering the contest are not the responsibility of QUALITY ROOFING., or any other related sponsor. By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. The decision of QUALITY ROOFING'S. management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official contest rules, and agree not to institute any kind of litigation or other claims againstQUALITY ROOFING for anything related to or touching upon the contest. If the winner is found in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize. Participant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption to travel to redeem said prizes and any liability, which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem, said prizes. Prize winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release any applicable forms required by tax authorities. By submitting a potential winning entry, you agree to the use of your name, address (city & state) and or photograph, videotape or any likeness for advertising and publicity purposes and to the use of statements, oral or written, made by or attributed to you relating to QUALITY ROOFING in any and all rights to said use, all without further compensation. The grand prizes may not be transferred nor redeemed for any cash value, substitutions or cash equivalents.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period, visit the QUALITY ROOFING FACEBOOK PAGE located at www.facebook.com/qualityroofingcs click on the "Like" Tab to become a fan of Quality Roofing's Facebook page. Then, click on the "Win a FREE Roof and Gutters" picture on the top of the page. Click on the link in the page. It will take you to Quality Roofing website where you will complete the entry form, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and a box to provide your essay of 150 words or less. Enter why you or someone you know deserves a new roof. If you are already a fan of Quality Roofing, visit the Quality Roofing Facebook page, click on the Sweepstakes Tab, "Win a FREE Roof and Gutters" and complete the steps above.
2. Go to www.QualityRoofingCS.com/Free-Roof---Gutters.html and complete the entry form, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and a box to provide your essay of 150 words or less. Enter why you or someone you know deserves a new roof.
3. Mail your submission to Quality Roofing
3130 Boychuck Ave. Unit G,
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Please include your name, address, phone number, email and a 150 word or less essay on why you need a new roof or someone that you know needs a new roof.
ALL PRIZE REQUIREMENTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, participants and winners will be deemed to have agreed to these Rules.
Contest start date is June 1, 2013.
Contest ends August 1, 2013.
All submissions must be submitted on line (via Quality Roofing Facebook page or Quality Roofing website) by August 1st 2013 by midnight. All mailed in submissions must have a postmark no later than August 1, 2013.
Quality Roofing will choose the winner based on the eligibility requirements. The winner of the new roof and gutter must qualify. (Read the ELIGIBILITY section)
You will be contacted by Quality Roofing if your essay is chosen to win the free Roof and Gutters.
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor are final. Prize is guaranteed to be awarded.